Date de l'annonce : dimanche 18 juin 2023
Intitulé du poste : PRECLINICAL IMAGING RESEARCH SCIENTIST (M/F) LABORATORY MANAGER
Type de structure : Bracco Suisse SA is a company of the international Bracco Group (www.bracco.com), a leader in contrast agents for medical imaging. R&D is articulated between 2 Group’s centers, in Colleretto Giacosa- Italy, next to Ivrea (CRB – Bracco Research Center) and Geneva in Switzerland (Bracco Suisse S.A.), which together form a know-how network of excellence in medical imaging. The 2 centers, whose competencies are geared to continuous innovation, work on a coordinated basis and are part of the Global R&D (GR&D) function of Bracco.
Contexte et mission : Activities:
▪ Be responsible for managing the “Therapeutic Ultrasound” laboratory in accordance with company requirements and in compliance with ethical standards.
▪ Design and supervise experimental work of research scientists/research associates to investigate in vivo the therapeutic efficacy of ultrasound combined with gas microbubbles.
▪ Scientific and technological watch, identification of opportunities and implementation of new technological ideas in relation with preclinical/clinical therapeutic application.
▪ Motivated by the development of new ideas / innovation: manage the drafting of Disclosure of Invention and Patent application.
▪ Management of report writing and scientific reporting (reports, scientific manuscript, poster or oral presentations during congresses and symposia).
▪ Responsible to implement laboratory infrastructure (material acquisitions, new technology, development of methods) and Health, Safety and Environment rules in the laboratory.
▪ Be able to defend new idea/project under his/her responsibility in front of different audiences: at Geneva site and at GR&D levels.
▪ Be able for a specific research project, to define objectives, conduct project meetings and monitor activities according to set timelines.
▪ Be able to manage collaborations with industrial or academic partners (Swiss or International) and contract negotiation.
▪ A position in an international company working on medicinal products with high added value.
▪ An extremely stimulating field of research within a scientific environment highly specialized and qualified.
▪ A working environment with state-of-the-art technologies
▪ Flexible working time with possibility of home office
▪ A challenging job with means to succeed and possibilities for education and training programs
Diplômes requis : PhD in Physiology/Biomedical, Pharmacist or equivalent
Compétences requises : At least 8 years of experience in in vivo experimentation and model development (certification authorizing experimentation/direction on live animals) as well as in preclinical Imaging (ultrasound knowledge is an asset). ▪ Experience in management; demonstrated leadership and organization skills. ▪ Proven expertise in diagnostic imaging, in particular ultrasound imaging, optical imaging or other imaging modalities is a plus ▪ Track record of active scientific dissemination (scientific manuscripts published in international journal and active participation to scientific congress) ▪ Past experience in patent filing is a plus ▪ Excellent team player with a strong ability to communicate within a multicultural environment, at all organizational levels. ▪ Experience in the use of alternative models to in vivo experimentation ▪ To be able to show initiative, aptitude to manage experiments and to work in team. ▪ High level perseverance and a strong commitment are expected. ▪ Strong communication and technical writing skills. ▪ Fluency in English (both oral and written). ▪ Extremely motivated, with rigorous work habits and a curious critical mind.
Contact : If you recognize yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge, send us your complete application (CV & letter) to email@example.com