France Life Imaging infrastructure is labeled under the “Investissements d’Avenir : Infrastructure en Biologie et Santé” project, and was created in 2012 to promote innovative technologies in biomedical imaging and associated services, and facilitate access for all academic, clinicians and manufacturer partners.
- Provide reliable advanced equipment, comprehensive technological diversity, and a related expertise in a national context
- Use this equipment and devices under the supervision of trained and identified staff, involved in a scientific and technology watch
- Highlight best harmonized practices
- Contribute to activities and animation of the infrastructure by organizing training and scientific events
- Provide a single access point for collaborations and services via the website of the infrastructure : www.francelifeimaging.fr
The reference standards
Platforms involved in the continuous improvement of their quality management and their organizational system can support two reference standards: ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems – Requirements” and NF X 50-900:2016 “management Systems incorporating an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system – Requirements for Research in technology Platforms Life Sciences”.
ISO 9001:2015 is the latest revision of this international standard of quality management. This reference sets out all of the requirements for a management system. It describes the importance of involvement and communication of governance (leadership) and staff in establishing and maintaining such a system. The management of relationships with stakeholders who have an influence on the performance and results is also taken into account, in so far as this standard is oriented “customer”.
This orientation also applies to scientific production: where ISO 9001: 2015 provides general requirements for a quality management system, NF X 50-900 certification: 2016 adds specific requirements on scientific and technological research missions . It therefore incorporates all the general and specific requirements and allows a “double” ISO 9001 and NF X 50-900 certification from a single standard.
FLI provides financial and human support to network platforms wishing to get involved in an ISO 9001 or NF X 50-900 certification process.