Formation date : mardi 14 mars 2017
The 2017 FLI training session on High resolution preclinical ultrasound imaging will take place on March 14-17, 2017, in Paris. This training will be held in English or French, depending on participants’ preference.
Registration is open until February 13th, 2017, but as each session can only host 9 participants, don’t hesitate to register early !
- Understand the principles of ultrasound images acquisition and processing
- Acquire ultrasound images autonomously
- Analyse US data autonomously
- Apply the concepts of US imaging to developmental biology, cardiology, hemodynamics, …
- Get familiar with current technological evolutions
Biologists, from technician to researcher, in particular in the fields of cardiology, cancerology, developmental biology ; MDs and physicists. Max. 9 participants
Language : English or French depending on participants preference.
Scientific advisor / course leader : Gilles Renault (Université Paris Descartes)
Training manager : Vivienne Fardeau (INSTN), Tél : +33 1 69 08 54 88
Registration : Justine Norca (INSTN), CEA Saclay INSTN/SOLSS, PC 35, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, Tél. : +33 1 69 08 36 38
For further information, download the leaflet : FormationUS2017-Cochin