Workshop of Canceropole Grand Ouest 2022
– Call for abstracts –
The “Tumour Targeting, Imaging, Radiotherapies” network of the Cancéropôle Grand-Ouest is pleased to announce its fifteenth international workshop which will take place from the 5th to 8th of October 2022 in Erquy, West of France.
The workshop is dedicated to young researchers (PhD students and post-docs) even though experienced researchers are invited to participate.
The 15th international workshop edition entitled “New Modalities in Cancer Imaging and Therapy“ will confront the points of view and issues of various research fields such as, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Medicine, Computer science, involved in the development of molecular and external beam radiotherapies in Oncology.
This workshop will focus on the latest advances through different aspects:-The role of artificial intelligence in imaging and radiotherapies
-New imaging tools
-Latest innovative developments in external beam radiotherapy
-The use of alpha particles
-Vectors for innovative combination therapies
-Molecules and contrast agents
Invited speakers in 2022:
– Jean-Emmanuel Bibault, Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France.
– Gilbert Fruhwirth, Senior lecturer, Group leader “Imaging therapies and cancer”, Comprehensive Cancer Centre at King’s College London, United Kingdom.
– Kuangyu Shi, Associate Professor, Head of Lab for Artificial Intelligence and Translational Theranostics, Dept. Nuclear Medicine, University of Bern, Switzerland.
– Iuliana Toma-Dasu, Professor, Head of Medical Radiation Physics Division, Stockholm University and Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
– Kristina Djanashvili, Associate Professor, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
– Nicolas Chouin, Associate professor & Romain Eychenne, Researcher, CRCI2NA, Nantes, France.
– Prisca Boisguerin, Senior researcher, PhyMedExp, Montpellier, France.
Young researchers are asked to submit an abstract presenting their current research projects and results for one of the seven scientific topics listed above.
A template is available on the workshop website at http://www.cgo-workshop-vecto.fr/
Call for abstracts is open until May 23rd, 2022.
Location:This event will take place in the “Domaine de Roz Armor” in Erquy, in Côtes d’Armor, located 1.5 hours from Rennes, in West of France.
30 travel grant awards are available for the young selected researchers (PhD students and post-doctoral scientists).
Each award consists of free registration to the workshop, accommodation and contribution to travel expenses (up to 250 €). The grants will be only available for PhD students / post-docs with accepted abstracts for oral presentations.
For more information please visit: www.cgo-workshop-vecto.fr