Training course – SPECIFICITIES OF CLINICAL RESEARCH IN IMAGING – 3rd Edition
F-CRIN coordination, Tech4Health, CIC-IT of Nancy, REMI and CIC-IT of Tours are organizing the 3rd edition of the training “Specificities of clinical research in imaging” in 2023.
This training offers two educational paths: one for imaging professionals (Research Engineers, Radiological Technicians, MR operators, Researchers, Physicians etc.) and one for clinical research professionals (Clinical Study Technicians, Project managers, Clinical Research Associates, Research Department, etc.).
The objectives of this training are:
For imaging professionals:
- To acquire the vocabulary of clinical research,
- To understand the clinical research environment and identify its actors, missions and organizations,
- To identify solutions to adapt to the regulatory and financial framework of clinical research.
For clinical research professionals:
- To acquire the vocabulary of imagery,
- To understand the specificities of clinical research in imaging: its practices and its tools,
- To identify solutions to adapt to these specificities.
Online session: January 24th, 2023
On-site sessions: in Paris
For imaging professionals: March 7th, 2023
For clinical research professionals: March 8th, 2023
Pre-registration: Complete the pre-registration form online: https://forms.office.com/r/WifsxDX5kq
Contact: Esther Le Gall – Project manager – 05.34.55.75.90