Date de l'annonce : vendredi 18 octobre 2019
Intitulé du poste : 2019/10/18 – Research Engineer Position (2 years)
Type de structure : The Institut de Chimie Moléculaire de l’Université de Bourgogne (ICMUB), in Dijon is involved in the development of innovating tools for medical imaging techniques such as nuclear imaging (PET/SPECT) or fluorescence imaging. The group is specialized in the design of new imaging probes, such as chelators (i.e. DOTA-like compounds), fluorophores, as well as their immobilization on biological vectors (peptides, antibodies, ...) through innovative bioconjugation chemistry.
Contexte et mission : In the frame of the MULTIMOD program supported by the Regional Council and the European Union, ICMUB is seeking a highly motivated candidate with strong chemistry and bioconjugation background to design, prepare and characterize protein or peptide-based conjugates for imaging/therapy purposes. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to closely interact with the local imaging cluster and the preclinical imaging platform members. He/she will contribute to the team’s mission of delivering in time, fully defined conjugates to our academic/industrial partners.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Involvement in various R&D and public/private programs
- Synthesis of bioconjugates, by modification of home-made proteins/peptides or coming from our partners
- Development and implementation of robust analytical methods to fully characterize antibody-based conjugates
- Synthesis of specific molecular probes, in collaboration with researchers involved in technology transfer programs
- Preparation of technical documents, summary reports and regular updates on project status
- Participation to valorization actions.
Starting date: Asap
Lieu : Dijon, France
Diplômes requis : PhD degree
Compétences requises : Proven track record in organic chemistry and protein labelling - Strong experience with chromatography and mass spectrometry data analysis and method development - Ability to execute technical tasks independently to achieve projects goals on an established timeline and to work in a collaborative environment - Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks - Excellent written and oral communication skills, adaptability. Preferred but not required: - Experience in radiochemistry and molecular imaging
Contact : Prof Franck Denat, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +33 3 80 39 61 15